At Furber Roofing health and safety is our top priority we have full Public and Employers Liability Insurance with one of the UK’s leading insurance companies.
The management of Furber Roofing Limited look upon the promotion of Health and Safety measures as a mutual objective for themselves and their employees.
Therefore, it is the policy of the management of Furber Roofing Limited to do all that is reasonably possible to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to protect everyone from the foreseeable hazard and danger, including the public, in so far as they come into contact with the company or its activities.
In particular the Management of Furber Roofing Limited recognizes its responsibility:-
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely.
- To maintain a continuing and progressive interest in Health and Safety.
- To take into account all statutory requirements for Health and Safety.
- To consult and involve employees in Health and Safety matters wherever possible.
- The management of Furber Roofing Limited also recognises that its employees have a duty to co-operate in implementation of the Health and Safety Policy by:
- Working safely
- Meeting their statutory duties
- Reporting incidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage
- Following the Health and Safety procedures and safe systems of work
We also provide:
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statement
We begin every project with a detailed survey, consultation and risk assessment on the project ahead. Working out a full method statement, we ensure that any unusual risks are properly reduced.
Furber Roofing Limited is committed to the continued development of its employees to ensure they remain fully aware and competent in their Health and Safety responsibilities.
As part of our Health and Safety and in conjunction with our responsibilities as an employer providing a highly trained workforce, we have established our own ‘on site’ conference room to take up to 25 employees for continual training in every facet of our business.
We are members of North West Roof Training Group and the Construction Industry Training board which ensures all of our workforce receive regular training with regards to ongoing Health and Safety practices.